Travel Plans for Schools

smarter and more sustainable ways to travel to school
emails are
Guidance - School support topics

School access issues

In the first instance, schools should email KCC's Planning Applications department:

Planning permission may be required should the new access lead onto a classified road (A, B or C road).

If the road isn't classified then schools still need to contact Kent Highways:

and log a request for advice to the suitability of the access proposed in case safety or highway measures are required (i.e. zigzag lines, barriers etc).

© 2024 Jambusters Ltd